SUMMARY OF EXPERIENCE
PRESIDENT | C&G STOCK, INC. | 2004 – PRESENT
- Buy, sell and manage several real estate properties, commercial and residential.
- Added value properties in my expertise, like: conversion to B & B and senior citizen living facility.
PRESIDENT | C&G STOCK, INC. | 2003 – PRESENT
- Under the umbrella of C&G there are several small businesses.
- DBA- Shalimar Garden Caterers and Event planners. An Indian, Pakistani, Middle Eastern Catering Co serving tri state Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Michigan in affiliation with Twin Tier Hospitality which owns & operates sixteen branded hotels i.e. Holiday Inn, Double Tree, Hilton, and Radison.
CHIEF EXECUTIVE | NATIONAL FINANCE & INVESTMENT SERVICES | 1993 – 1997
- Member Karachi Stock Exchange.
- First joint venture of its kind in the history of Pakistan to form a corporate brokerage house with National Bank of Pakistan’s equity.
- Managed US $2 billion portfolio of National Bank of Pakistan (NBP) with 14% annual return.
- Managed Eastern Federal Insurance portfolio of US $3.5 billion.
MANAGING PARTNER | RAMADA – INN | 1989 – 1991
- Converted a no name distressed property and successfully acquired Ramada Flag. Managed for two years and sold it.
MANAGING PARTNER | SHERATION, ROCKY RIVER | 1982 – 1992
- Took over a 158 room distressed property with 39% occupancy and with some renovation and aggressive marketing brought it up to 85% in two years.
PRESIDENT | BOKHARA PALACE, INC. | 1974 – 1981
- A trading house, importing handmade oriental rugs from Iran, China, India and Afghanistan.